WHO ARE WE?
- A privately-held , independent financial services firm dedicated to supporting the mutual fund industry.
- Founded in the 1990’s as a broker-dealer and continue to provide dedicated medallion brokerage and distribution services to clients through our wholly-owned subsidiary, M3Sixty Distributors.
- As a complement to the registered broker-dealer, M3Sixty evolved into a mutual fund administrator offering accounting, transfer agency, administration, advisory oversight and compliance services to 1940 Act registered funds.
- Client-centric provider of fund services, our team is supported by relationships with industry-leading technology partners that deliver creative solutions unique to each client’s need.
- In addition to our funds and service offerings, we feature two shared series trusts for managers seeking a turnkey facility to support their funds.
M3SIXTY OPERATES AS AN EXTENSION OF YOUR FIRM
M3Sixty understands the challenges of growing and thriving in this competitive and highly regulated environment. To succeed, you need a service-oriented partner that provides superior, user-friendly technology, wide-ranging industry expertise and a truly customizable business model. M3Sixty is built around these priorities.
Our team of industry experts has worked with some of the biggest companies in the business. We know what works, and how to help our clients execute.
We value our relationships. Your goals are our priority, and we strive to help you meet the day-to-day needs of the investor and fund manager. M3Sixty operates as an extension of your firm, propelling your business.
- Our team of seasoned professionals brings large firm experience to a boutique environment that delivers exceptional service to maximize client returns.
- We do it with an entrepreneurial mindset that eliminates bureaucracy, promotes flexibility and enables creativity to meet the complex demands of this dynamic sector.
- Our enthusiastic support of actively managed funds is evidenced by our cost structure which leverages a deep talent pool in the greater Kansas City metropolitan area to mitigate the risk of fund launches and accelerate the path to profitability.
- Our efficient model enables clients to receive uncompromising service at a value price.
- Complete service offerings which provides best in class service platform to registered mutual fund launch and ongoing operational and compliance support.
MEET OUR TEAM
CEO & MANAGING MEMBER
Randy serves as an Interested Trustee on each of our shared series trusts, M3Sixty Funds Trust (“MFT”) & 360 Funds Trust (“360”) and managing member of the holding company (M3Sixty Holdings, LLC). In addition, he serves as President and Chairman of the Board of MFT and President of 360. Before joining M3Sixty, Randy spent the […]Full Profile ...
HEAD OF COMPLIANCEFull Profile ...
HEAD OF OPERATIONSFull Profile ...
PRESIDENT, DIRECTOR OF DISTRIBUTION STRATEGIES, M3SIXTY DISTRIBUTORS, LLC
Tony DeMarino has worked in financial services for over 25 years. His primary focus has been on the sales & marketing side of the business and has held multiple senior roles distributing investment products. Before joining M3Sixty, Tony was a partner at startup private equity firm, Primark Capital. Prior to that Tony was Head of Distribution […]Full Profile ...
“The launch of our first mutual fund, and our partnership with M3Sixty, has exceeded our expectations. We are excited to launch our second fund, and expect to see similarly impressive results for investors and our partners.”